A couple of years ago I argued that you could learn as much by winning as you could by losing, but I never really managed to get the local rookies to analyze their games to an extent where that was actually true.
It occurs to me that I need to brush up on some rules for being a Battle Engine Cavalry model, and you guys might as well come along for the ride.
Probability and I have a long and complicated relationship. As with so many other things it took a hobby to finally unlock their secrets.
More in this category
- Here’s where you ask your question
- Breaking the flow: Evolving as a player
- Know your enemy: Winter Guard Death Star
- Spaying Warpwolves, a guide to beating Circle Hit & Run lists
- Self-defeating Miniature Wargaming Disorder
- Living without Primal: Theory