I fixed him up a bit and got down to painting. I’ve had the flue and a throat infection of some sort since Thursday but today it’s clearing up a bit. The upside was getting some work done on the Circle project in the periods between coughing up blood of shaking with the fever.
Despite infections and illness I got some work done on Ghetorix. He’s missing “something” I can’t really define right now but the core concept seems to be working.
Usually my games are decided when someone comes within range and gets charged by Terminus, but with this model on the table they began running away like crazy and I won 3/5 games on full scenario points. Fear is a potent tool it seems.
It annoys me that I get so little gaming done these days but at least I can soothe my addiction with some conversion work.
More in this category
- Terminus: Part 1
- Black Ogrun Conversion: Part 3
- Black Ogrun Conversions: Part 2
- Getting the party started: Black Ogrun