A friend of mine returned from hiatus because of MK3 and decided to take a look at the forums to see what was up, instead of having to read through everything. These are his conclusions based on the Privateer Press forums.
- Cryx is unplayable trash
- Cryx is still the best faction in the game
- Khador is better at shooting than Cygnar
- Retribution is better at shooting than Cygnar
- Cygnar is now vastly better at shooting than everyone else
- Legion is unplayable trash
- Legion is still the best faction in the game
- The new rules for terrain favors melee armies
- The new rules for terrain make melee armies unplayable
- Infantry is still the best option and spending more points on jacks is stupid
- Infantry is dead and only retards would bring them
- Infantry is so bad that people won’t bring counters so they’re really good!
I think it’s fairly obvious that drawing any sort of conclusion based on the current data is pure folly. We don’t know the rules, we don’t know the scenarios, and we don’t know where the meta will end up. I’m aware that no amount of logic will stop the rampage, but now you can simply link them this, instead of wasting your time typing insults.