Been a little quiet here lately due to the ETC. It’s hard thinking interesting thoughts when all the input I’m getting is “Terminus hit puny people in face“. I’ve still not had time for the last two battle reports from the weekends tournament either, but in short.
1. Terminus Vs. eNemo, win by scenario.
2. Terminus Vs. Gunnbjorn, win by assassination.
3. Terminus Vs. Rahn, win by assassination.
4. Terminus Vs. eKaya, win by assassination.
4-0, qualified for the Danish Masters, a bigger gold coin than I already had, and the ugliest PP special dice in existence.
Now I’m thinking about reinforcements and since I’ve just bought the Steelhead package I’m considering them as well. They’re a bunch of god damn hippies but the paint scheme itself matches my Cryx theme well enough. The bases could be fixed with some clippers and a bit of snow.
I’m currently thinking that reinforcement option number one would be best since putting down models I’ve never used before at the ETC… seems like a poor idea.
1. Blackbane’s Ghost Raiders (Leader & 5 Grunts), Warwitch Siren, Warwitch Siren.
2. Blackbane’s Ghost Raiders (Leader & 9 Grunts), Machine Wraith
3. Pistol Wraith, Pistol Wraith, Warwitch Siren, Warwitch Siren.
4. Steelhead Heavy Cavalry (Leader & 2 Grunts), Steelhead Halberdiers (Leader & 5 Grunts)
What do you guys think?