I finally found some wings for Terminus (The Vargheist set) and I magnetized them, but space limitations made me use smaller magnets than I would have liked and the wings have trouble holding their pose (they don’t fall off they just move around). I might need to find a way of making room for bigger magnets on his back, but one problem at the time.
His sword is an entirely different problem because of it’s size but I think I’ve managed a solution. It’s not attached yet and I’m thinking about magnetizing that as well in order to make a Terminus I can disassemble for transport purposes. I’m considering changing the sword for another but with the majority of the body being Deathjack or GW parts I’ll have to be careful about using non-Terminus parts unless absolutely necessary.
The sword is missing the pommel because I’m not sure how I want it to look. I’ve scavenged hoses and parts from some other GW sets to spice it up, but I’m just not sure I like the size and look of it on him. I really hope I’ll find some sort of solution for the legs in the near future, but everything I try has looked like shit so far.